The fiction of Jessica A. Weiss comes in all forms-horror, suspense, fantasy, and erotica.

Please leave a comment or send an email
jaweiss@wickedeastpress.com

~*~*~*~

Home of "Fire Your Muse- Writing Prompts"

~*~*~*~
Speculative fiction writer and editor. You can find links to her published work and current projects on the left side of the page.
Also check out the open calls of other small press' here.

Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm a glutton for punishment!

So I signed up for NaNoWriMo this afternoon and then I stumbled upon InkyGirls "1000 words a day challenge" and have taken THAT upon myself too. I'm planning on using NaNo for a new novel, and the 1000 word challenge for my short stories. That way I can get plenty of fresh material to sink my teeth into for later works (and help me clean out my to-do list in the meantime.)

Anyone else going to do both?

No comments:

Post a Comment