The fiction of Jessica A. Weiss comes in all forms-horror, suspense, fantasy, and erotica.

Please leave a comment or send an email
jaweiss@wickedeastpress.com

~*~*~*~

Home of "Fire Your Muse- Writing Prompts"

~*~*~*~
Speculative fiction writer and editor. You can find links to her published work and current projects on the left side of the page.
Also check out the open calls of other small press' here.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Busy Bee...That's Me!

The last few weeks have seen me busy as all get out. Writing, selling stories, creating school curriculum's, updating kids computers (and mine), taking care of our pets and the wild babies we now have.... been hectic. On top of this I am trying to quit smoking after 18 years; not an easy task.

I haven't forgotten about writing here, just trying to find the time to fit it in. Once we are back on a regular schedule, I can make time for myself and my projects. This week is the deadline for me to get all the kids books copied and created- classes start next Monday.

3 comments:

  1. I smoked 30 years and quit so can you. It is so nice to have to think about ---where can I smoke how long before I can smoke and OMG how can I afford to smoke...don't let the vivid dreams get to ya...good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this time of year is very hectic. But don't worry, things will fall into place.

    And good luck with the quit smoking. I smoked for 25 years and quit 5 years ago. Best thing I ever did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jannette and Paige,
    The quitting is not going so well. And we are at the 'OMG how can we afford to keep smoking' point.
    Hectic is an understatement, but somehow we all survive and we live to tell the tale.

    ReplyDelete