The fiction of Jessica A. Weiss comes in all forms-horror, suspense, fantasy, and erotica.

Please leave a comment or send an email
jaweiss@wickedeastpress.com

~*~*~*~

Home of "Fire Your Muse- Writing Prompts"

~*~*~*~
Speculative fiction writer and editor. You can find links to her published work and current projects on the left side of the page.
Also check out the open calls of other small press' here.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Something different

Instead of creating questions, provoking thought, and inspiring others, I have decided to spend this week being inspired. To that end, I will post new articles next week. I am spending time away from the computer and out in the wild. Of course, too much sun can cause too much sleep (ouch). I look forward to sharing with my readers again, soon.
Have a wonderful weekend. May everyone find their own bit of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment