The fiction of Jessica A. Weiss comes in all forms-horror, suspense, fantasy, and erotica.

Please leave a comment or send an email
jaweiss@wickedeastpress.com

~*~*~*~

Home of "Fire Your Muse- Writing Prompts"

~*~*~*~
Speculative fiction writer and editor. You can find links to her published work and current projects on the left side of the page.
Also check out the open calls of other small press' here.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fire Your Muse--A month of prompts

-It was his idea of a good time.
-People don’t understand him because…..
-People find her difficult because…..
-My dreams hold the answers. If I could only divine the questions.
-Someone is calling your name.
-What can be imagined can be done.
-The right thing to do at the time.
-This is where I went wrong.
-Before you can change, you must put an undeserved faith in something.
-Frustration and despair.
-Sleeping on a pile of stones.
-The whole thing left a bitter taste in her mouth.
-I want to go home.
-Candle wax dripped.
-Dagger in the lake.
-Frost on the window frames.
-He laid down the knife and looked at his hands.
-Her strength began to drain away.
-I will be yours forever and ever.
-On the top shelf, way at the back, he found…..
-Sit down and hush up.
-Long afterward, I came upon it again.
-The love of my life…..
-Kiss the cowboy.
-This is what you can see by starlight.
-A gracious rain.
-Why I am a danger to the public.
-It was as if…..
-When the dust settles…..
-It’s just too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment