The fiction of Jessica A. Weiss comes in all forms-horror, suspense, fantasy, and erotica.

Please leave a comment or send an email
jaweiss@wickedeastpress.com

~*~*~*~

Home of "Fire Your Muse- Writing Prompts"

~*~*~*~
Speculative fiction writer and editor. You can find links to her published work and current projects on the left side of the page.
Also check out the open calls of other small press' here.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

At least it wasn't generic

When waiting for a response to a submitted story, I get anxious after a month or so. Then I tell myself it could be worse, could've gotten a rejection right off the rip. So why does it upset me to get a rejection after waiting over two months?
It would've been worse if it was a plain rejection. Considering how back logged this editor has admitted to being, I am grateful for the comments and suggestions given. I could've been left with no idea what was wrong with my writing, instead I have learned something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment