The fiction of Jessica A. Weiss comes in all forms-horror, suspense, fantasy, and erotica.

Please leave a comment or send an email
jaweiss@wickedeastpress.com

~*~*~*~

Home of "Fire Your Muse- Writing Prompts"

~*~*~*~
Speculative fiction writer and editor. You can find links to her published work and current projects on the left side of the page.
Also check out the open calls of other small press' here.

Monday, November 09, 2009

Last Week, In Review

Here it is Monday, again. I'm finding my weekends full of my family and pets, with very little time for me. I wrote a whole 347 words for NaNo and 9399 words for challenge. I submitted two more short works of fiction, making my total awaiting response: four. Though I am making progress on the "Pandora" project. Here's hoping you all have a great week of writing, keep those pens going and those fingers typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment