The fiction of Jessica A. Weiss comes in all forms-horror, suspense, fantasy, and erotica.

Please leave a comment or send an email
jaweiss@wickedeastpress.com

~*~*~*~

Home of "Fire Your Muse- Writing Prompts"

~*~*~*~
Speculative fiction writer and editor. You can find links to her published work and current projects on the left side of the page.
Also check out the open calls of other small press' here.

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Flash Fiction 40 Contest Finalist July 2009



For my new readers, this is old news, I'm just cleaning up the sidebar of my blog.
Back in July I wrote my first Flash Fiction and entered my first writing contest with it. There were 280 entries and open voting from members. My piece "Blind Justice" made it to the editors top 40 and was published, with 39 other great tales, by Smashwords and Editors Unleashed. If you get the chance, check out the FREE ebook. You can also print it out from your home computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment