The fiction of Jessica A. Weiss comes in all forms-horror, suspense, fantasy, and erotica.

Please leave a comment or send an email
jaweiss@wickedeastpress.com

~*~*~*~

Home of "Fire Your Muse- Writing Prompts"

~*~*~*~
Speculative fiction writer and editor. You can find links to her published work and current projects on the left side of the page.
Also check out the open calls of other small press' here.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Apology to my readers.

I am sorry I haven't been around for quite some time. Between sick kids, traveling kids, and other family emergencies- I've been busy off of my computer. I am writing, just not here. I promise to get back in the habit soon. Plenty of "Fire Your Muse" installments to come. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment